Friday, September 25, 2015

Cumulative Drawing

I used lines to show this shape is round by following the little groves in the bone with my finger to feel where the bone dips and bumps. I then drew my lines according to how the bone was shaped making them curved and and straight. Next I smudged some lines to make it have shape and show how the light was hitting the bone. I think my drawing is creative and unique because I used a lot of layers to show the bone goes back in space. Also I used a mixture of different tools including charcoal, paint, and white charcoal. I'm very proud of my modeled lines in the front of the bone and how the end of the bone disappears in the background but the shape is still visible. Also I enjoyed making the background look like it has texture. Is very happy with how this life came out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment