Sunday, September 20, 2015

Single Line Portrait


I creatively used two different pieces of paper by using the longer horizontal one for my legs  because I was sitting down and I used the taller, vertical one for my upper body and head because Im taller. Although you can not see my shoulders or some of my arm in this drawing i think that is creative as well by leaving some parts of my body out. I tried my hardest to use the continuous line drawing technique although i was not successful I think I have gotten better at it. It was hard for me to not want to pick up my pencil because I like sketching rather than using bold straight lines and it was a force of habit  to pick up my pencil and move to a different spot when I got bored. If I were to do this drawing again I would try harder to use the technique of the continuous line and I also would try looking at myself in a mirro instead of the ipad. I would also try sitting in a different position to make it a little more challenging for myself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment